January 21, 2013

National Treasure


Why I bought it: I didn't . I got it free from Disney Movie Rewards because it was my birthday.

Thoughts: The fact that history is involved makes this otherwise merely okay movie worthwhile. Though the dialogue is not always strong and there are quite a few plot devices, it was still a fun ride. And anyone who says they don't like Nicolas Cage is just jealous. As Benjamin Franklin Gates, he fucking steals the Declaration of Independence and fucking steals the heart of the girl. The guy is the man. Danielle liked this movie so that's always a good sign.

Should I have bought it: I didn't buy it but I'm glad I own it.

1 comment:

  1. The only thing that would make this movie more solid would be a directors commentary with Nicholas Cage narrating through the whole thing. Double Nicholas Cage would be unstoppable.

    ReplyDelete