January 28, 2013

Jonah Hex


Why I bought it: Danielle bought it for me before she knew much about my taste in movies.

Thoughts: This movie had two things going for it: my incredibly low expectations and less Megan Fox than was advertised. Based on a Marvel Comic series (I think), this movie takes place in the wild west. In this alternate reality, however, there are gatling guns, undead cowboys and atomic weapons. John Malkovich burns Josh Brolin's family alive and then takes control of a canon that shoots atomic weapons (designed by Eli Whitney???). Anyway, Josh Brolin is forced by Ulysses S. Grant to stop John Malkovich. There is a ton of violence and this movie isn't too long. Megan Fox is a hooker who wants to grow old with Josh Brolin. Blah blah blah. This movie was way better than it sounds meaning that it was just okay.

Should I have bought it: Sure, why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment