January 30, 2013

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs


Why I bought it: Danielle became obsessed with seeing this movie right around the time I got a 3D television.

Thoughts: I never read this book as a kid so I had no idea what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. Steve the talking monkey was a goddamn revelation! Well, that might be an exaggeration, but I was impressed with this movie. The 3D was great and it had boats made of pizza. As you might have guessed, I am losing steam on these posts as we push our way to 100. Anyway, if you are in the mood for some light-hearted fun, give this one a shot.

Should I have bought it: Yes.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, as a food lover, of course I wanted to watch a movie about meatballs falling from the sky! I do have to say... this movie had a lot of similar themes to the movie Wall-E. It seems that the major movie producers are trying to teach kids that bigger is not better and that at some point more big does harm instead of improve society. (law of diminishing returns)

    ReplyDelete