January 29, 2013

Days of Thunder


Why I bought it: I got in as part of a Tom Cruise Collection. The Tom Cruise Collection was cheaper than buying 2 of the 5 on their own.

Thoughts: Directed and produced by the same people that made Top Gun, I was expecting more of the same. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this. As only the second movie I have ever seen based on NASCAR, there isn't much to compare this to. Though it also contains John C. Reilly, this is much better than Talladega Nights. Other than the ridiculous scene in which the two rival racers race on wheelchairs, I was pretty engaged the whole time. Cary Ewles is SO dislikable in this movie I almost wanted to punch the screen. Anyway, time to watch another movie. 100 here we come.

Should I have bought it: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment