January 22, 2013

The West Wing (Season1)


This show was something I was always aware of, all my friends are fans even those in the UK which I find odd. Last month Netflix added all the seasons and I said what the hell, let's do this thing.

That being said, I want to marry this show and have its liberal and very political babies. Very dramatic, but well paced, this look at the inner workers of the Presidents interior cabinet is entertaining and in places very dark and very funny. Wonderful cast and I do appreciate a liberal NH President with the name of his owns states signer of the Declaration of Independence. There is something to be said about the character building that makes Bradley Whitford more attractive than Rob Lowe.

Honestly what I enjoy the most, other than the walk and talk, is the complicated set of relationships between the "main characters" and their assistants. I look forward to finishing season 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment