August 10, 2010

Star Wars IV: A New Hope


Oh hey, look at me! All watching Star Wars and stuff. Steve has given me a very strict schedule which will help me watch a lot of good TV shows and movies that I still need to see, and this was at the top of the list.

And good news! I liked it! The special effects were a little so-so (and yes, I know they were revolutionary for their time, but whatever, it's still slightly hard to watch now). The characters were endearing. Luke is a good kid. I want to see him do well in life. Han is the man. Leia is cool. However no one is as cool as Chewbacca and R2-D2. I love them! Chewy is awesome, and I somehow love R2-D2 even though he is just a robot. He is a feisty robot though.

I really don't have to talk about the storyline because you guys all have known it and loved it for years so that's my review. I enjoyed it a lot and I'm looking forward to watching the fifth movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment