August 14, 2010

Fat Princess

Sweeney just reviewed this game a little while back, so I don't need to spend a lot of time explaining it. It's a simple little strategy game in which your goal is to capture the other team's princess and rescue your own. And you can make both of them harder to carry by feeding them cake. Hilarious, and only somewhat disrespectful! I found my forte to be chopping down trees and collecting metals in order to upgrade the team's weaponry and defenses. And when I decided to go out on the offensive, I enjoyed doing so as a ranger and picking off opponents from far away. The game is pretty easy to get into and within about twenty minutes I understood every aspect of the ebb and flow of the game. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm a master strategist or anything. Having "graduated" from the quick six-chapter story mode against AI opponents, I'm ready to join my friends in online play.

No comments:

Post a Comment