December 26, 2013

Elf


I feel like I've gone a few years between viewing on this one, but apparently not. I'm not sure why exactly, but I imagine it has to do with that brief period of time in which Will Ferrell was so over exposed with shitty movie after shitty movie that I just wanted nothing to do with him. He's reigned it back a little bit, and he's growing on me again. Anyway, this movie is awesome. It's one of the few newer Christmas movies that I believe we will be showing to our kids like our parents show us Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, etc. It's just freaking heartwarming beyond belief. It's so damn entertaining. It's a great message. And it's just so damn quotable. Who doesn't like this movie? Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. You posted Elf last year. DOES THIS COUNT TWICE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own it twice - thus the confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This version was the DVD version, but I think it still counts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm willing to accept it twice pending a cover art change to that of a DVD.

    ReplyDelete