March 1, 2010

February 2010 Recap

Two more people popped their Back-Blogged cherry this month, and we've got a respectable force six-strong at this point. After seven months, the project is not only alive, but kicking more than ever. After a six day hiatus early on in the shortest month of the year, it looked as if we might not have hit 20 loggings this month. Instead, we reached 34. Not too shabby.

My own progress was nothing to write home about. Despite beating three games, watching six DVDs, and reading five books, I'm only five items lower than I was at the end of January. This is because I went on a bit of a purchasing spree at the end of the month. My New Year's resolutions still hold true, as I've logged two items for every one I've added and finished the month ahead in all three categories, but I can't pretend it was a great month for me. Here's looking forward to a stronger March.

No comments:

Post a Comment