January 29, 2011

Knucklehead


I'm going to break with my recent tradition and post an item I watched on Netflix. In anticipation of the 2011 Royal Rumble, and because Sweeney and Keith vouched for it, I decided to watch Knucklehead featuring WWE's Big Show. Let me start by saying the plot of this movie was trite and I expected every twist and turn along the way but that doesn't mean I didn't love it. The cast of this movie is amazing, Dennis Farina revisits the role of the ruthless crazy boxing promoter that he portrayed in the movie Snatch. The little black kid from Role Models once again pushes the limits of what a little kid should be allowed to say and do in movies. And I have to admit that I always thought Melora Hardin was a cute chick but now I am forced to admit that she is straight up sexy, that scene where she "mud wrestles" in the bar and takes off that red dress was enough to make this my second favorite wrestling movie of all time (the first of course being Mr. Nanny).

No comments:

Post a Comment