January 14, 2011

Knucklehead

Before I post my opinions on this movie, I just want to thank Sweeney. I'm glad to have this in my collection.

Simply put, if you don't like The Big Show, you'll hate this movie. With that being said, if you like The Big Show...you'll have this movie. Calling this movie a comedy is a joke considering it's not funny. It relies far too heavily on poorly executed physical humor (Big Show hits his head on everything because he's SO tall!). The story revolves around 7-foot tall manchild, Walter Krunk. He still lives at an orphanage because no family has ever wanted to adopt him on account of his abnormal build. Fast forward twenty years and the nuns want him out. To make matters worse, he burns down the kitchen after trying to make breakfast. Without a working kitchen, the orphanage will be shut down. But how would they get the $25,000 it would take to redo the kitchen? Simple, Walter must fight in a tournament to win the $100,000 prize. In the finals, he faces Redrum. He wins. It was anticlimactic. Still, the little black kid from Role Models and Jan from The Office were in the movie. You get to see Jan in her bra and panties if that floats your boat.

It's clear that WWE Studios will greenlight any script because this one was atrocious. So guys, I think it's time to get writing. Just make sure you make the lead part perfect for John Cena, HHH, or The Big Show.

2 comments:

  1. I thought something looked a little 'off' about that cover. And I realized- it's the hair! I remember clearly that The Big Show was bald on the DVD I gave you, and a GIS reveals that there's two different covers. I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He shaved his head in the middle of the movie to look more menacing. He also had tattoos "painted" on. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete