January 3, 2011

Charlie St. Cloud


Yes, this is a post by Webber and not my Marissa. I just wanted to get that out of the way to start my new segment Webber Doesn't Give a Shit. In this segment Webber posts anything he wants including movies starring Zach Efron. This movie was not what I expected, well it was exactly what I expected but it did surprise me. The movie starts out and the main character (Efron) is sailing with his younger brother and they pull of an amazing come from behind move to win the race. Shortly thereafter Efron promises to coach his younger brother in baseball every day before dark. Long story sickeningly shortened the younger brother dies and Charlie continues to play catch with him (you know cause like that kid in the sixth sense he can not only see dead people but he can play catch with them). Charlie, a boy with a bright future, gives up on everything not to let his dead brother down and the story is his fight to move on. I would be a pansy not to admit I shed a tear or two but overall a pretty boring story. I watched it with Dee and Jill.

No comments:

Post a Comment