April 11, 2010

South Park The Complete Thirteenth Season


I loved this season. From it's spot on satire of Avatar (despite the fact that neither Trey nor Matt had seen the film at the time) to it's attempt at taking the word FAG back once and for all from those selfish homosexuals, Season 13 delivered. I consider South Park to be the best show on television when it comes to integrating music that is both clever and funny into its plot and this season is no exception. In fact, it boasts some of my favorite South Park musical numbers of all time. I will never forget Cartman's rendition of Poker Face or his song about minorities in his water park. I cannot get Kanye's auto-tuned Gay Fish out of my head. "Queef Free" takes the somewhat bothersome episode that is "Eat, Pray, Queef" and makes it one of my favorites of the season. South Park is by far my favorite show on TV and represents my favorite 7 hours of the year. I hope it's around for another 13.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Season 13 for me was the best one since the "golden age" of Seasons 6-9. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete