April 4, 2010

Fear the Worst

This past Thursday-Saturday I took a trip to UCSB which of course included another 16 hours of travel time. Though the majority of the time I was trying to "sleep" which mainly consisted of putting on my head phones and trying to ignore the people elbowing me in the side, I did read my book on the plane a bit and in the airport, so I finished!

Fear the Worst is a thriller / murder mystery, my personal favorite genre of horrible books. I haven't found many I don't enjoy, and this one was no exception. It kept me entertained the entire time and threw in a whole bunch of twists to bring the story line along.

The stroy centers around a father, Tim Blake, whose daughter disappears. They live in a quaint Connecticut town where nothing like this happens. Obviously, in true murder mystery form, secrets come out like pregnancy, sperm donors, human trafficking, and (DUN DUN DUN) murder. GASP! Then, ya know, the plot line is resolved. Poof, you have yourself a murder mystery. (I won't tell you if anyone is murdered!)

So basically this book is similar to a lot of other thrillers. It was good though! I will definitely seek out more of this author's books. Hoorah.

No comments:

Post a Comment