April 30, 2010

Seinfeld: Season 6


Damn, that was fast. Senior thesis be damned; Seinfeld's sixth season needed watching, and I don't regret spending the last two days watching it. (Yet.) Alright, so in reality I watched a lot of the season in the background while doing my thesis. And I got an extension on my thesis anyway. And now I'm dealing with a massive recurring "blue screen of death" problem on my laptop. Lovely. But the logging must go on! Seinfeld picked up right where it left off for me and I once again found myself enjoying the majority of the episodes. It's easy to see why this show was such a classic. One thing I need to mention at this point, having completed two thirds of the Seinfeld seasons, is that I have still only run into like four or five episodes that I've already seen in syndication. Though I can recall two distinct ones I haven't run into on DVD yet, I'm sure there aren't any more than five remaining that I've already seen. This means that before getting the DVD sets for Christmas, I had only seen five to ten Seinfeld episodes in my lifetime. Ridiculous! Well, I'm going to wrap this up before this piece of shit blue screens again. Can't do my thesis, too pissed off to sleep - it's time for more loggin', baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment