December 26, 2013

Home Alone


Wow. I love this movie. Christmas movies are damn fun and this one might be the most fun of them all! I mean, it is called the Family Fun Edition after all. Anyway, Kevin McCallister was my hero growing up. I dreamed of a day in which I would get the opportunity to take on home invaders just like he did. Perhaps this movie wasn't aiming to put real life children in danger, but it quite possibly could have. Now, that dream has morphed into my crippling fear of home invasions. But, it's all worth it just to have this movie in my life. I love Culkin's one-liners and Pesci and Stern are so great as the bumbling idiots aka The Wet Bandits. I'm sure you have all seen it, but if you haven't seen it in a while, go check it out. It holds up. Buzz's girlfriend. Woof!

1 comment:

  1. Damn Keith, twelve posts in the last six days, and most or all of it while visiting family. I'm impressed as hell, and also feeling guilty about my own lack of posts. Five more days to get 14 posts - or 16 if we want to account for the Happy New Year post and the Blog Anniversary post. I best get moving.

    ReplyDelete