December 12, 2013

The IT Crowd: Season 1


Trevor and Sween both had kind things to say about this show a few years ago and I really liked Chris O'Dowd in Family Tree earlier this year. It was only a matter of time for me, really.

Unlike Trevor or Sween, I'll be posting this series one season at a time. Each season is only six episodes long and each of those episodes is twenty-something minutes in length, so these posts should be pretty brief and just may come flying at you at a rate of like one per day.

I'll save most of my thoughts for the fourth season's post. For now, suffice it to say that the first season didn't quite live up to the hype but also that I'm already two episodes deep into the second season and they're my favorite two episodes thus far. This really does seem like a show that just kept getting better with age. Anyway, I'll see you soon enough with Season 2, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment