December 30, 2013

I Love You, Man


Last year for Christmas (real behind here!), Steve got me a pack of Paul Rudd movies because I love Paul Rudd (and Steve). So I Love You man is about Paul Rudd (Peter) and how he can’t make guy friends. So he meets Jason Segel (Sydney) and begins a budding relationship. Jason Segel is a ridiculous character. He really likes Rush, and is an “investor” which I’m not actually sure about. He messes up something for Peter and uses a loan to buy some ridiculous billboards to help Peter. But Peter gets all angry and is all like we can’t be friends anymore. Both turn out to be very saddened by this but do not rekindle their friendship. UNTIL! Peter’s wedding where Sydney shows up as his best man. How nice!

I would give this movie a 5 out of 10. Fairly average in terms of comedies. Not overly funny but not incredibly stupid. Would I watch it again if it were on TV? Questionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment