December 21, 2013

The Social Network


I honestly don't know if this was a good film or not. Can you guys weigh in on this? Part of me wants to say it was dogshit and part of me wants to praise it for being "A BRILLIANT FILM". I dunno, but if half of it was true Mark Zuckerberg is a fuck. Anyway, I don't need to ever see this film again but I wouldn't mind reading more up on the creation of facebook. Maybe I would have liked it more if I saw it while I still liked facebook. Anyway, I plan on crushing more movies tomorrow. Let's get 400!

2 comments:

  1. I saw this movie and felt similarly "eh" about it. Is it a success story? The story of an asshole? Both? But if you're interested in tech geeks whose programs blew up overnight and who then became huge fucks, read about the Snapchat guy. Currently 23 years old, he has turned down an offer from Facebook to buy Snapchat out for $3 billion even though Snapchat hasn't made a single cent. Also he basically kicked one of his co-founders out - not bought him out, but somehow kicked him out - and seems to take the publci stance that the other guy "should be grateful" for all the nothing he's received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this movie! There's my vote.

    ReplyDelete