December 12, 2013

Friday Night Lights Season 3


I have a very bad habit of not blogging shows I've watched until weeks after watching. I'm currently on Season 5 of Friday Night Lights and the show has lived up to the hype for me. Some parts of this season annoy me, like Tyra's whole arc for the most part, but it was better than season 2 and set up what might be my favorite season to date, season 4. If there's one thing this show does better than any other show, it's change and changes come in this season. Thankfully, there is a whole lot less Jason Street, who is always fighting neck and neck with Lyla as my least favorite character. I really need to stress how incredible Kyle Chandler is in his role. That guy can flat out play a coach. Connie Britton is a great character as well, but she's no Coach Taylor. I was pleased to see the Smash Williams was around in the beginning of the season, but I was hoping to get a little more with him before he moved on to greener pastures. Tim Riggins continued his dominance as far as best characters go. Anyway, this post was mostly necessitated by Steve's plee for 400 posts. I like having numerical goals.

1 comment: