December 30, 2013

Gone Girl


Well wasn't this book a doozy! I had heard that this book was popular but I also knew nothing about it. Turns out it was the story of Nick and Amy. Then Amy disappears. Dun dun dun. Plot twists and turns ensue to a surprising twist and then a lackluster ending. Seriously, I think I read like four books in a row with really bad endings. Stupid writers.

Anywho, this book was a real quick read. I enjoyed it the entire time up until it ended. I read this in Hawaii and I was telling Steve about it and we were fake casting who would play the charming country boy (Ryan Gosling) and wealthy city girl (Blake Lively). Turns out it already is going to be a movie with Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike. (Who?) Ben Affleck is a fun casting call though.

I'll leave it to you to read the book and not spoil any of the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment