January 30, 2010

30 Rock Season 3



I heard that there was a possibility of Back Blogged to set a new single month record so I did all I could to finish watching this third season of the hit comedy 30 Rock. As you may have noticed from my entries on season one and two this show had hit a high point, in my opinion, in the first season and had slowly gone down hill in the second. I had expressed my desire for some kinda of change in the third season. I can say that it was better than the second but still not as good as the first. The change that the producers delivered was an array of guest stars ranging from Alan Alda to Oprah Winfrey with many in between.

By the end of the third season the viewers have given up on the main character Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) ever finding love, they have realized that the twists involving Liz's boss Jack Donneghey's family will probably never end and show star Tracey Jordan's ( Tracey Morgan) crazy antics will never cease to amaze and amuse you.

The show is now more than halfway through its fourth season and I realize it is impossible for me to catch up. Instead I think I shall find the power to calmly wait for the fourth season to come out on DVD. Better shows would have pushed me to desperately search the corners of the internet for this seasons episodes. Point being the show is good but its not great.

I would also like to shoot a shout out to the loggery's newest member. Welcome Keith I am still looking forward to your first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment