January 22, 2010

30 Rock Season 1



Admittedly I allowed hype to draw me in to watching this first season of 30 Rock. The plot of the show is a fictional tv show on NBC that is in actuality just Saturday Night Live under a new name. This twist was not very surprising considering that 2/3 of the show originated on SNL. The season started out slowly and at first I didn't find it very funny but as the season moved along and I began to know and love the characters I actually started to laugh out loud. I don't like to say LOL but actual laughter and sometimes even young lady type giggling. I truly enjoyed this season. I promised one of my fellow backloggers that I would take a step out on a ledge and rip something apart but unfortunately this is not the post I intend on starting that with. Nuff said!

1 comment:

  1. I was right there with you when I watched this season. It was terrible until it found its footing. I still don't think it's worthy of all the excessive critical praise it receives, but at least now it's something I can watch and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete