January 18, 2014

Crack Down



Last summer I played through the Xbox 360 game Crackdown, a satisfying blend of elements from Infamous and Grand Theft Auto. This game was nothing like that game. It's a top-down stealth shooter of sorts where you move at molasses-like speeds to plant bombs and not get shot.

It was dreck. I'm sure it would have been both easier and more fun with two players, like so many other Sega Genesis games that are essentially arcade ports, but I wouldn't wish the experience of playing through even two or three Sega Genesis games on anyone I care about.

No, this is my quest, my penance for something or other I must have done at some point, and I'm not about to force my wife or friends to help me bear this burden.

#SegaMartyr

#SlowlyLosingMySanity

Arrow Flash
Alien Storm
Comix Zone
Chakan: The Forever Man
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Columns III
Columns
Crack Down
Altered Beast
Bonanza Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment