January 1, 2014

Sons of Anarchy: Season 3


So I went into this season knowing two things:
1. SAMCRO will go to Ireland and they don't until episode 6 which is lame.
2. Steve did not like it as much as the previous two seasons.

Personally, I think this was a great season! I actually almost liked this better than Season 2. I may have somewhat of a bias because I was able to watch all of the seasons in rapid succession rather than week by week, but oh well! My biggest flaw with the first half of the season was it was confusing. I really did not know what anyone's motives were at any times. Maybe that was the point, but it made it a wee bit hard to follow. My second biggest flaw with the season has to do with the use of the word "shag" more than one times. Something I gained from this season is that the club is nothing without their old ladies. Overall, I thought was a great season with a thoroughly satisfying ending. On to season 4 lads!

New Years Resolution Update: Going well so far, but fairly pissed I couldn't be the first post of the year. Dag nab it!

1 comment: