January 5, 2014

Monsters University

 

Keith bought me this movie for Christmas because I really liked Monsters Inc. (which can you believe came out THIRTEEN yes THIRTEEN years ago??) I feel old. I told him I must have missed the second one and he said..."this is the second one". Why did it take them so long to make another? Anyway, I think I liked this sequel at 26 as much as I liked the first at 13. It was a whole other movie basically showing how Mike and Sully came to work as "scarers". It was a cute movie about two guys who everyone told they could never make it and how with perseverance and some luck they made it. I would recommend it as a good Sunday night, light watch. I mean... who doesn't still love Pixar as an adult? The stories always have things both kids and adults can relate to. This movie stayed true to that, gave me some laughs and kept me entertained for an hour and a half.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, half a lifetime ago, Monsters Inc? Really?

    i will see this someday. I probably won't buy it or blog it, though.

    ReplyDelete