January 6, 2014

Bonanza Brothers


Well, this sucked. You're a burglar. In two-player mode, I presume you and a buddy would each be a burglar. And you go around stealing shit from malls, mansions, museums, and the like. Each venue is outfitted with a host of security guards, policemen, you name it. Some are in full on riot gear. You can shoot, but your bullets aren't lethal. They just kind of stun the guards for a while. Why the hell wouldn't armed robbers be shooting to kill?

Since I already know I'll get to the end of the year and have no idea at all which of these games I liked and which I hated, I'm going to start a running ranked list for all these one-hour Genesis games. Bonanza Brothers kicks things off at the bottom.

Arrow Flash
Alien Storm
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Altered Beast
Bonanza Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment