February 20, 2013

Game of Thrones Season 2



Season 1 and Season 2 down and I am loving this show! Can we redo ranks for nothing becuase this gem has moved up on my list. I liked season 2...a lot. It helped that I was more familiar with the characters. It took a bit to know who each of them were and understand their backgrounds. I think the show did a good job at easing us in in Season 1. But Season 2 was action packed. From battles to new love interests to betrayals to new identities, there was a lot crammed in. I still can't predict what will happen in upcoming episodes. That question of "what happens next?" pushed me to watch a new episode every night. I will be a little disappointed to watch season 3 in "real time", but  I hope it will be well worth the wait. At least now we can have conversations about it as we all will be on the same page.

1 comment:

  1. The same page? I dunno, I think Marissa and I are still literally 3,000 pages ahead!

    But yes, Sunday nights will be pretty awesome this spring. You should do what you can to get Keith caught up on Mad Men, because that's going to be a great one-two punch on Sunday nights. I know Sweeney wants to bring back Ben & Jerry's TV Sunday nights... Is that something you'd be interested in?

    ReplyDelete