February 11, 2013

Game of Thrones - Season 1


I'm sorry. Another Game of Thrones review. I know, I know, you get it. It's a good show, so I'll make this brief. Season 1 was good. The first couple episodes were a little slow but only because there are so many characters that it takes a bit to get introduced to them. Once we are introduced, though, the story hits the ground running. I've heard a lot of people describe this show as "epic". It really is the best word for it. Epic. I never know what to expect with each episode, no idea what subjects they will  breach or what new storylines they will introduce. It's a great show.

It's also funny because I find that my hatred for characters exceeds any love for them. Never have I ever hated a show's characters much while simultaneously liking the show. Part of the reason that keeps me going is the hope that someone kills Geoffrey. Each episode I hope for his death. Oh wait, that's season 2. That review to come soon.

3 comments:

  1. Joffrey* I like him because he really gets the fact that society overvalues women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith's hatred of Season 2 Daenerys is starting to make sense...

    ReplyDelete