February 24, 2013

Roll Bounce


I'm really not even sure why I watched this one.  A co-worker gave it to me so I felt the needs to finish it. But it was not good. Lil Bow Wow is the leader of a roller skating crew. Him and his crew want to win the Skate Off, but they face some stiff competition in the all time champ Sweetness and his crew (I thought this guy was Bow Wow at first). Bow Wow recently lost his mom and has some family problems at home to get over before he can really focus on rollerskating. Beautifull from You Got Served plays his love interest. Because every movie needs one of those! One kid likes to wear skates that are too big for him because the ladies love big...feet.

This movie was not good.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha this sounds SO GOOD!I hope at the end he got to focus on rollerskating. There's a lot of opportunity there...

    ReplyDelete