March 7, 2010

Braveheart



I only own one movie that I have not seen in some capacity. However, I own a bunch of movies on blu-ray that I have yet to experience in high definition. As such, I've decided to post about the 20 or so that I still need to watch. Braveheart is one of my favorite movies (I watch it every Christmas Eve). Because of that, I could not wait to own it on blu. Still, that did not stop me from waiting multiple months between purchasing and viewing. I don't really feel like getting into the plot other than saying that I think Murron sucks and that William Wallace could do better in a mate. He was probably better off with her dying. Princess Isabelle wasn't too worthy of Wallace either.

Anyways, this disc has a surprisingly impressive transfer given the fact that it is over a decade old. Here's to sharing Christmas Eve with Mel one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment