January 8, 2012

WWE Allstars 3DS


This game was gifted to me in a swap. I enjoyed this game more than I thought I would. The graphics were great and the 3d effect was cool but rarely did I use it because it drains the battery. There were tons of player options including more than a dozen unlockable characters, of which I have unlocked only a few. I made a custom player, whom I named Trogdor and yes he is unbeatable and will burnanate you. The coolest part about this game was the ability to set up new vs old matches. Hulk hogan battles Cena for the title of greatest superstar and it comes complete with a video preview and brief history of both characters. This is one of those games with no clear cut ending, the credits being an available option on the main screen from the start. I beat all the superstar match ups, traveled to 3 marquee summer slam match ups and completed a custom character so in all I would say I beat this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment