September 7, 2010

Pretty Little Liars 5 - Wicked

I’m not sorry that I am still reading these because I am genuinely enjoying them. They are fun quick reads. However, I do feel bad that I am reading them because I have to make a post which makes me realize how crappy the book is and the misery I have to put you through if you actually read this post.

So, Pretty Little Liars 5. We ended with Ian being put in jail and the girls being happy because ‘A’ and Ali’s killer were behind bars. Guess what? Things are not as they seem! Ian denies killing Ali. The girls, who still believe Ian killed Ali, are living their lives happily with him behind bars. Emily has a new Christian boyfriend Isaac who may or may not approve of her lesbian like tendencies. Hanna is pissed that her stepsister is hot and spends the whole book being friends or hating each other or pretending to be friends. Aria likes this art guy. Ooops, art guy turns out to be mom’s boyfriend. Awkard. Spencer’s grandma dies and gives all the grandchildren money except Spencer, leading Spencer to come to the conclusion that her parents hate her and she is adopted. The girls get notes from A but they just think they are copy cats. Then Ian escapes house arrest and tries to tell Spencer he’s not the killer. Then the girls go into the woods in the middle of the night and find Ian’s dead body and get all scare. The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment