September 30, 2010

Pretty Little Liars 7

Oopsies! I suck at posting things on time. I definitely finished this weeks ago. However, the book was so bad I just didn't feel like posting about it because that would mean thinking about it about it again. To be honest, I don't remember what happened. Here's what Wikipedia told me:
- No one believes the girls..gasp!
- Emily goes to hang out with Jewish people
- Aria sees a witch lady and makes out with the totally popular dude
- Hannah goes to a clinic because her parents think she is crazy
- Spencer found out her Dad was cheating on her Mom with A's mom and ruins her family
- Oh and Allison's killer and A is found!

Is it for real?

We will find out when the 8th book comes out for free on my book reading application!

No comments:

Post a Comment