February 9, 2017

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris


Two and a half years ago, Sween and I took down the quick and easy Lara Croft and the Guardians of Light, an arcade-style Tomb Raider game with a fixed camera and isometric views. This game is that game's sequel, and once again it was a five-hour eperience that we co-opped our way through over two nights. This one allowed for as many as four players to partake, it seems, and I'm curious how different the game would have been with four people and not two. More enemies? Harder puzzles? We'll never know!

Anyay, I think - think! - I remember the last game being more of a puzzler than this one, and so I think I liked it better. But only barely. This one was also glitch-ridden, although it wouldn't shock me in the least if the last one was too.

Will there be a third Lara Croft and... game? And if there is, will anyone else join us in a playthrough? For ten bucks or so, these have been pretty fun little experiences so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment