December 12, 2011

Parks and Recreation Season 2


Ooops! I have been a bad back-blogger. My log of back-logs has gotten out of control. I am just the worst at timely posting. Anywho, here’s what I can remember of my past three months worth of time.

Parks and Rec! If you remember my first (late) Parks and Rec blog, I had started talking about Season 2 by mistake. Well this one is reallllly season 2. And it has Louie CK! Who I never liked until watching this show. Here’s some funny episodes I remember I enjoyed from Season 2 (besides everything):

“Practice Date” – A great episode with a great Jerry punchline

“Ron and Tammy” – Roncentric episodes are usually funny. This one is great because it involves Tammy.

“Hunting Trip” – A trip to Ron’s hunting cabin with the boys goes horribly wrong.

“Leslie’s House” – Where Leslie horribly abuses her Parks and Rec status

“Woman of the Year” – Spoiler Alert: It’s Ron. Enough Said.

“Summer Catalog” – I love the beginning of television relationships and Andy and April have some cute moments in this one.

“The Master Plan” – This one is only awesome because I have already seen most of season 3 and <3 Ben.

I don’t know how to write these things anymore. Yes I enjoyed the show. No I don’t have much to say about. And No, I wouldn’t have had much to say about it even if I wrote this two months ago on time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hey, you're back. If Back-Blogged is like a spittoon, where people go when they've accumulated a mouthful of tobacco juice and need to deposit it somewhere, you're like the guy who swallows all his tobacco juice and then goes over and vomits it up all at once, ruining/overflowing the spittoon for everyone else in the process.

    ReplyDelete