August 4, 2009

Sneak King


I bought this game last winter, used, for 99 cents at GameStop. I did so in order to complete my trilogy of Burger King games. This is unfortunately the worst of the three games. It's repetitious in nature, and got old after just a few missions, of which there are 80 total (20 each in 4 levels). I considered this one "beaten" after completing 10 missions in each level. The first three levels require you to beat 10 missions to advance to the next level, so I figured that by beating 10 on the final level I could really consider this game played through. It was neither very fun nor frustrating, and I'd consider it a neutral experience; the game sucked, but I banged it out in under 2 hours total. At the very least, I am now one step closer to completing my backlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment