December 28, 2014

Muppets: Most Wanted


I was a huge fan of "The Muppets" with Jason Segel. However, I went into that movie with very few expectations. That was not the case with this movie and because of that I was a bit disappointed. I found Ty Burrell and Tina Fey pretty annoying. They were both a tad too over-the-top for me. Yes, this is a Muppet movie, but part of the charm of the previous movie was the earnestness with which Segel played the co-lead. I had never seen a Muppet movie like it before so it felt very fresh. This feels anything but. Still, I love the Muppets and was able to thoroughly enjoy this movie. I just wanted more. Also, there are a ton of Muppets that don't get enough attention (Rizzo, Pepe, etc). If you're a fan, this will deliver. Just temper your expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment