May 30, 2013

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS



This has been a very bad stretch for me as far as logging is concerned. I haven't been completely idle. In fact I put it almost 70 hours into beating Fire Emblem awakening. I played my first play through, I plan on playing this game multiple times, on Hard and Classic mode. Classic mode in this case means that all the deaths in the game are permanent. If someone dies you have to go on without them, unless they are a main character and in that case it triggers a game over. I had to restart the game many many times because of this.

As this is only my second Fire Emblem game I am still pretty new to this series. Awakening was incredible. I cannot recommend it enough. The story was great, the maps were creative and original and the characters were memorable. The 3d didn't add much to the game but it also didn't take anything away. I also had a chance to play coop mode with Btown and Stevie and that was pretty fun.

Nintendo was smart when they gave me Fire Emblem The Sacred stones as part of the Ambassador program because it lead me to purchase this game.

My next game on the docket is Chrono Trigger. I have been talking about playing it for too long now. The time to act is neigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment