February 3, 2014

The Sopranos: Season Four

I had originally set up this post in the middle of last December as I was closing in on the end of season four of The Sopranos. It was a solid season- not the best in the show's run, but definitely a return to form after a merely decent season three. With an episode and a half left, I figured I would be able to post about it before the end of the year. But then my HBO Go app stated acting... funny. It suddenly stopped playing any video at all on my Xbox 360. I deleted the app and re-installed it several times, with system restarts and everything, and each time the app would let me log in and browse shows, only to refuse to play any of them. What the heck was going on? Well, I still don't know. I haven't called up Xbox support yet, although I'm planning to this week. I watched the last 1.5 episodes on my girlfriend's iPad, and they were great. But HBO Go's malfunctioning has cast a dark shadow on this season, one which will hopefully be gone in time for what I'm sure will be a bright and sunny fourth season of The Wire. I'm sure that will be a barrel of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment