December 31, 2012

Thor

Have I mentioned that I'm awful at timely blogging? There are from the past two months if you were wondering. Have I also mentioned that I have a thing for handsome manly men with long blond hair? Well I do, and I love Thor! After seeing the Avengers this summer I decided I should see Thor because he was awesome. And it was real good.

1. Natalie Portman is in it. I had no clue because she wasn't in the Avengers. Apparently she is his mere human physicist lady love.

2. Stringer Bell is in it as an awesome "gate" keeper. Yo, what up String?

3. Loki is in it. Apparently he is the bad guy in Avengers but I forgot that. Now I get to find out what drove him to evil.

Overall, it was an entertaining action and humor filled movie that followed Thor from spoiled strong man to humble strong man.

No comments:

Post a Comment