December 12, 2012

Community: Season 3


Season three is down and I'm now all caught up with the show... I am also deeply depressed. Both at the fact that the show is over - for the time being - and that there's only one more season left. If only I had caught onto the bandwagon earlier then maybe, maybe, the show would remain on the air fulfilling the #sixseasonandamovie prophecy. A man can dream, though... a man can dream.

This season is great. The show is really hitting its stride and there are a bunch of entertaining story lines and unique themes the show has embraced. The whole struggle to fight Chan and reclaim the school, the 16-bit videogame episode, and - my favorite - the alternate reality episode spawning the idea of the cast of evil doppelgangers. As in my previous post, there's really not much I can add in my review other than my overwhelming approval of the show... and my obvious dismay that the show is nearing its end.

On that note, I open the floor for discussion. Are there any other bits of information or hidden messages for this season that I have missed? (I'm mostly directing this at Stan here - considering he seems to appreciate extra commentary and DVD specials more than most - but I'm open for any interesting facts here.) Now only two months to the start of the end. Can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment