December 31, 2012

Kill Alex Cross


It wouldn't be year end, if I didn't have a few James Patterson Alex Cross books to post about. I actually just found out he doesn't actually write the stories. He uses a ghost writer and gives them an extensive plot line. I think that's pretty lame. Just because you've reached a point in your success that you want to publish 10 books a year doesn't make it ok to stop writing. I can come up with stories. Does that make me a writer? Nope. So James Patterson, booooo.

Anyway, this is a "typical" Cross thriller. The president's son and daughter are kidnapped. (Been there done that.)A radical terrorist organization has poisoned the water supply and trying to create mass havoc (24 anyone?). Surprise, Alex Cross is called in to help because he is a police/FBI/profiling genius. Alex Cross wins. There is a pretty bad ass female character in this book that escapes at the end. Will we see her again?

No comments:

Post a Comment