December 16, 2012

Mario Kart DS

The problem I had with this game is that I have already played Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario Kart 7 extensively before playing this. By playing those three Mario Karts first, I had already experienced 75% of the tracks on this game. Because of that, nothing felt new or needed. Though I like that Mario Kart always has throwback tracks, it also makes going back and playing previous iterations somewhat redundant. Mario Kart 7 does everything this game does and it does it better from graphics to gameplay to tracks, there is nothing in Mario Kart DS that I found superior. I will probably never play this game again because I have Mario Kart 7. Still, all my gripes aren't really fair considering this game came out in 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment