November 5, 2017

Snowfall: Season 1


Whew. Finally finished this one. Don't bother.

It's not bad! If it were bad, it would have been an easy show to cut ties with, like, instantly. You've all seen I'm not shy about bailing on a show these days. Instead, Snowfall - which marketed itself as the story about how "crack started" or something - was just sort of mundane and fine and serviceable. It's exactly the kind of show it feels like we already have way more than enough of. Nothing wrong with these historical hour-longs but man, I need something more. Or like, literally less. If this is a six-episode season, I'm all aboard, baby! At ten? Eh. (At thirteen I'd like to believe I would have cut this.)

Anyway, this show will be back for a second season, but I sincerely doubt I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment