March 4, 2015

Shadow Dancer


This one was just hard. I needed to pull all kinds of cheap tricks in order to have a prayer here. Frustrating. Tedious. I'm tired, guys. I'm so close at this point. I really am. But I'm absolutely done giving a rat's ass when it comes to remembering and differentiating and adequately assessing these games.

This, as I understand it, is the prequel to the prequel to Shinobi III, one of the earliest games I tackled on the Genesis. This game was significantly less enjoyable than that game was.

Ecco: The Tides of Time
Ecco the Dolphin
Arrow Flash
Golden Axe
Alien Storm
Virtua Fighter 2
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
Streets of Rage 3
Gain Ground
Streets of Rage 2
Golden Axe II
Kid Chameleon
DecapAttack
Comix Zone
Vectorman 2
Vectorman
ESWAT: City Under Siege
Streets of Rage
Chakan: The Forever Man
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
The Ooze
Jewel Master
Shadow Dancer
Columns III
Columns
Crack Down
Golden Axe III
Altered Beast
Bonanza Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment