March 3, 2015

ESWAT: City Under Siege


With EarthBound out of the way and spring quickly approaching (right?), it seems like now's as good a time as any for me to dig deep and shovel some of the least appealing games straight out of my backlog. And no set of games begs for timely death more than the few remnants left from last year's great Sega Genesis endeavor. I've been saving some of these games intentionally, but others are only still here because they were less eye-catching and appealing to me than thirty-odd other Genesis games.

Here's one such game. ESWAT: City Under Siege. What's the plot? I don't know. I don't even care anymore to look these up. My guess is that I was playing as a futuristic SWAT team member. Was I laying siege to a city? Was I rescuing a besieged city? Where were all the other SWAT guys?

This game was neither ridiculously difficult nor offensively clunky, which made it a decent enough Genesis game.

Ecco: The Tides of Time
Ecco the Dolphin
Arrow Flash
Golden Axe
Alien Storm
Virtua Fighter 2
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
Streets of Rage 3
Gain Ground
Streets of Rage 2
Golden Axe II
Kid Chameleon
DecapAttack
Comix Zone
Vectorman 2
Vectorman
ESWAT: City Under Siege
Streets of Rage
Chakan: The Forever Man
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
The Ooze
Jewel Master
Columns III
Columns
Crack Down
Golden Axe III
Altered Beast
Bonanza Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment