August 13, 2014

Motocross Madness


Xbox's "Games with Gold" promo has been all over the place, spewing out treasures and trash in equal volume. It's gotten past the point where I care enough to go out of my way to see which games are available every two weeks - which is too bad, as I've missed a few real gems this year - but earlier tonight, after beating Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, I saw this game being advertised on the dashboard and thought, sure, why not?

I dabbled for about an hour, racing around on a dirt bike with my avatar, winning some races and doing some tricks. There was nothing much to see or do here, but the game was free, so it's no skin off my back.

Wow. Two games in one night. At this absurd pace, I'll be done with my backlog in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment