September 14, 2013

Dexter The Fourth Season


Spoiler Alert: Dexter has a kid. I'd also like to point out that the baby on the cover of this season is not the baby in the television show. So presumably, Dexter has kidnapped someone else's baby for this shot. Anyway, Season 4 seems to be the consensus favorite for most people thanks to John Lithgow as the "Trinity Killer." I won't say too much but it lived up to the hype. Rita became my favorite character in this season. You really needed her in this season to counteract the fucked-up nature of the rest of it. She was a devoted wife and mother holding together a family with a serial killer father. If only Trinity's wife was as strong as Rita. Anyway, this is probably my favorite season, but by the end of it, I could sense that the quality of the show is probably on a steep decline going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment