April 26, 2013

Eastbound & Down: The Complete Third Season


Yes, I watched half of this season of TV at Steve's house over a 2-hour period. So what? I watched the other half on my own. I still can blog this. Anyway, this show was SO good during it's first season. The second season was so horrible that it took me this long to see the third. Anyway, I am very glad I saw this season. No, it wasn't as good as the first and it probably could have done away with at least one episode (and that's saying something when there were only 8 episodes to begin with), but it did make me laugh out loud a lot more than most shows. Kenny Powers might be the most ridiculous character ever on TV and it was great getting to spend some more time with him. There are rumbling of a 4th season. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure I will check it out. I hope it airs before I lose my free HBO service.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I watched the second half (four episodes) a few days later, and I'm guessing the episode you felt they could do away with was the fifth or sixth one. Or maybe half of each. I'm not sure why KP's family became such an important part of the show with three episodes or so left in its run.

    The fourth season has been confirmed, and I'm with you in not really understanding why. What's left to say? What's left for KP to prove? Or fail at, for that matter?

    ReplyDelete